That’s right – we’re doing it again! Why fly when you can spend the entire day driving to QuickBooks Connect! As you can imagine, a lot can happen when you put 6 people in a Ford Expedition for 445.5 miles, but here are 6 ways that we’ll know the trip was worth our effort!
- If we get there & Wally World is open
- If we avoid the need to intentionally drive the car off a cliff while holding hands and humming aloud Hans Zimmer’s “Thunderbird”
- If we don’t have to leave Richard’s luggage on the roadside to make room for our dead uncle in the trunk area
- If nobody strips down to their tighty-whities and succumbs to the invisible fire after crashing into a ravine alongside Interstate 5 near the Grapevine
- If we don’t find out in Bakersfield that there’s a bomb in the car that will go off if Brian lets the car go below 50mph
- If we arrive in San Jose safely in our rental car and not a Las Vegas PD squad car with a tiger in the back seat
Be sure to follow all of us for #QBConnectOrBust updates! We’ll be tweeting from the road as we make our way to #QBConnect on Sunday, November 1.
Kim Austin | The Hostess with the Mostest | @Kimtuitive
Brian Austin | The Transporter | @AustinNexus
Kelly Bistriceanu | The Party Starter | @KellyTSheets
Gail Perry | The Documentarian | @GaPerry
Jan Haugo | The Troublemaker | @JazFun
Richard Roppa-Roberts | Curmudgeon | @NeverCallMeRich